What the shoot day looks like
- Prior to your shoot, we will discuss and confirm a date, time, location, and any specific shots you may be looking for
- We meet you and your human and furry companions at the location - this can be a special place chosen by you, or we have an extensive list of beautiful locations in the Lower Mainland that we've trialed and tested (includes Vancouver, Richmond, Squamish, West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Burnaby, Port Moody, Anmore, Maple Ridge, and more)
- We'll spend 45 minutes - 1.5 hours photographing your pack, and exploring the area
- We'll say our goodbyes, and you can expect your photos within 1-3 weeks!
What you should prepare
- Dress comfortably and the way you would like to appear in your photos; no need to be overly formal, and please avoid busy patterns and excessive black coloured clothing. You may bring up to 3 outfit changes.
- Dogs: make sure to bring treats, leashes/harnesses (these can be photoshopped out), water, toys, training tools, and anything else necessary for your pup
- Cats: most likely to be photographed at your house, please prepare treats and other stimulating toys we can use to play and engage with your cat